Planetauthorize Document Library
Planetauthorize makes integrating payment processing into your online store, retail store, restaurant, mobile platform or back office system quick and easy. All integration documents are available within your Planetauthorize payment gateway account.
- Integration API
- Three Step Redirect API
- Mobile API
- Query API
- Online Help Desk
- Online Knowledgebase
- SyncPay for QuickBooks User Guide
- vtiger CRM User Guide
- SugarCRM User Guide
- Recurring Billing Overview
- Batch Uploads (PDF)
- Recurring Billing Sample Source Code
- RetailPayments SwIPe Brochure (PDF)
- Mobileauthorize vs Square (PDF)
- CB Mobile vs Square (PDF)
- Merchant Solutions Data Sheet (PDF)
- AMEX One Point (PDF)
- CB Cash Advance (PDF)
- Retail Gift Card Program (PDF)
- Durbin Amendment Explained (PDF)
- Gateway Only Setup Form (PDF)
- Payment Authorization Form (PDF)
User Guides & Brochures
Award Winning Customer Service
24/7 customer service is available to current merchant account holders at 1-888-655-1653.
Capital Bankcard was established in 1998 and has become one of the largest, and most respected merchant account service providers in the country. Capital Bankcard can help businesses of all sizes find the right solution for their processing needs, but what we are most recognized for is our dedication to customer service. Capital Bankcard merchant accounts are offered directly by Planetauthorize.
24/7 customer service is available to active merchant account holders at 1-888-888-4009.
Merchant Focus is a full service Merchant Account provider, providing the ability to accept credit card payments for Internet, mobile, mail/phone order, and retail businesses. Merchant Focus is dedicated to providing the highest level of service in the industry. Merchant Focus merchant accounts are offered directly by Planetauthorize. Merchant Focus Provides merchant accounts to USA and Canadian merchants.
- USA Internet Merchant Account Application
- USA Retail Merchant Account Application
- Canadian Merchant Account Application
- UK & EU Merchant Account Application
- Latin America Merchant Account
- Asia Merchant Account
- High Risk Merchant Account
- International Merchant Account Application (All Other Countries)
- Statement Analysis Form (Lower Your Exisiting Rate)
Understanding PCI Compliance
Merchants can reduce their exposure to risk by using Planetauthorize's Integration API, Recurring Billing, Customer Vault, Merchant Defender™ or CertifyPCI™ service.
- Getting Started with PCI Data Security Standard
- PCI Data Security Standards v3
- Accepting Mobile Payments with a Smartphone or Tablet
- Overview of the PCI SSC Skimming Prevention: Best Practices for Merchants
- PCI Data Storage Do's and Don'ts
- Payment Card Industry Security Standards Overview
- Ten Common Myths of PCI DSS
- PCI DSS 2.0 eCommerce Guidelines
PCI Document Library
Data Security Services
- CertifyPCI™- is an in-house automated web-based tool that provides an easy way for merchants to satisfy their Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance requirements
- Customer Vault™- store your customers' sensitive payment information on our secure servers
- iSpyFraud™/FraudSensor.Net™- Identify, manage and prevent suspicious and potentially costly fraudulent transactions
- Recurring Billing- enables merchants to manage the process of billing their customers on a periodic basis.
- Merchant Defender™- eliminates clear text credit card information from a merchant's environment, regardless of their processing method
Outsource your custom payment integration. Let a SaleManager Partner deliver your custom application development requirements. SaleManager supports Windows and Linux hosted solutions.
Do you have a custom development requirement but don't have development staff? If so, a SaleManager Partner can manage and deliver your custom application requirements. A project manager will meet with you to discuss your requirements then submit a written quote so you know, in advance, the total cost to deliver your project. SaleManager specializes in: